Wednesday 5 November 2014

My Long Weekend Plan

 
I'll talk about my long weekend plan.
This Friday, I stay at the library in U of C with my friends,
and we're going to watch movies of Ghibli all of the night.
I have a lot of movies to want to watch.
I think they are fun and become good study for me :)
 
 
 
Next, I'm going to go to Edmonton with 5 friends on Sunday to Monday,
but we just decided it 2 days ago, so we have to think about detail plans.
Edmonton is a capital city of Alberta, and
there is a huge mall in Edmonton.
There is like an amusement park in the mall!
I want to listen my host father about Edmonton because
there is his hometown.
 
 



After I come home, I'm going to cook "Okonomiyaki" and "Oyakadon"
for my host family.
They are my favorite food.

I want to eat them, and I hope my host family to like them.

 

6 comments:

  1. I like watching movie, too.
    I have never gone Edmonton. I want to go there.
    After you came there, I want to hear to your travel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to eat Okonomiyaki. Because it's my favorite food!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i wanna try this kind of food

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete