Wednesday 26 November 2014

About Online Games

 
I talk about online games.
I hadn't played online games on pc,
because I can't use Internet well.
Right now, I tried an online game,
but I couldn't understand how to play it and how to open the game.
After that, I could play a game, but it was boring.
 
When I was an elementary school student,
I used to play games on game cube.
I was crazy about playing Mario kart.
After school, I always played it with my friends.
 
 
Nowadays I don't like playing games.
I think playing games is fan, but I noticed it is waste of time.
If I play games, I'll be crazy about it, and I can't do anything else..
So I think I should do other things. study or something..


2 comments:

  1. I remember this game I liked it when I was a child.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for everything this semester! Best of luck to you!
    Blog Score:
    Posts - 9
    Comments - 17
    Total: 26/30 = 87%

    ReplyDelete