Wednesday 12 November 2014

About Etiqutte

 I'll talk about C-train and buses of Calgary etiquette.
I sometimes take C-train, and I take a bus everyday.
When I took both of them in the first time,
I remember I was surprised.
People ate an apple or something, and a few people called cellphone.
In Japan, everyone usually doesn't eat and call cellphone
because they are not polite.
In addition, buses of Calgary are not on time.
They are almost late, so I feel pretty cold while I am waiting.
But I know a good thing of the buses.
It is the bus drivers is very kinder than Japan.
When I don't know how to go to place that I want to go,
the bus driver always tell me kindly and friendly.
And everyone is kind for pregnant women, old people and children.
Accordingly, if Canadian people become a little politer,
I think I don't mind about the etiquette
because the kindness is the most important.
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. The bus and train always are on time on Japan??

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEAH, you are right the buses not always on time.

    ReplyDelete