Wednesday 19 November 2014

After Reading The Article

 
Is chivalry dead?
It is difficult to answer the question,
because there are kind people and unkind people on a train or
other public transportation.
I can't believe why don't any people give a seat to pregnant women?
Why do any people sit a priority seat?
 
 
I've seen a man who give a seat to a pregnant woman.
When I saw the scene, I was glad,
and the man looked cool,
but I think that's only natural.
It's not the rule.
People should do that which is a matter of course.


4 comments:

  1. I think so. Someone give a seat to a pregnant woman. It's a natural.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, i agree with you, i think you are right.

    ReplyDelete
  3. people need to be more polite but she needs to be more strong

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes!! of course....These are rules of good manners!!

    ReplyDelete