Wednesday 29 October 2014

About Counterfeit Products

 
Hi, I talk about counterfeit products.
I think counterfeit products are bad because these are not real and illegal, so people don't have to make and use it.
But people can buy it cheaper than real one, so I know the feeling that they want to buy cheaper price.
I guess it's very hard to search the counterfeiter and using them, but government should solve the problem, so they have to find the solution.
 
But I know good things like counterfeits in Japan.

食品サンプル デザート

What do you feel this? Is it a steak and fried prawns? Is it ramen noodle?
No! These are fakes, so counterfeits!
In Japan, I can see it when I go to restaurant. It is a food sample.
I can imagine before I order anything.
It's not illegal, so it's not arrested.

食品サンプル:握り寿司

4 comments: