Saturday 25 October 2014

About Money

 
 
I talk about money of my country.In Japan, there are four banknotes and six coins.5yen and 50yen coin have a hole in the middle. The banknote of 2000 yen is very rare. I have seen it three times before. I like 100 yen coins because it is drown "Yaezakura". It is a name of  cherry blossom.
 

 

People usually use cashes, so we don't use cards in Japan. Before I come to Calgary, I had not used cards. I think food is more expensive than Japan in Calgary because when I bought "Takoyaki" at Japanese restaurant in Calgary, it cost about $9 for 8 ball! That's too expensive for me. I can buy it for 400yen($4) in Japan. 
 




2 comments:

  1. Nice and also In Saudi Arabia people use the cash more than the debit or credit card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. we use in Dubai visa and sometime cash

    ReplyDelete